Commercial Services Our Process
Our goal is to raise the bar on what developers, contractors, engineers and architects come to expect from their construction experiences.
This is why we go to great lengths to hire exceptional people who share our philosophy that when you give a little bit more, you get a little bit more in return. ACPeople give more of their time, attention and talents in every aspect of your job, because we desire to be a part of all your future projects.
Planning, Proposal & Estimate
We commit to making your project stress-free and simple. From the onset, our team will work closely with you to understand your needs and vision. To do this, your dedicated account lead will visit and assess your site. From there, our estimators collaborate with construction, engineering and suppliers to make sure we arrive at the best possible approach to your project. Once we’ve landed on this, our dedicated account manager will share a proposal, estimate and timeline that is sure to elevate your construction experience.
Once the final proposal is submitted and approved is when your project really begins to take form!
Whether we’re installing liners, walls, pavers or hardscapes, our team has the experience, knowledge and most of all that give a little bit more mentality that will take this phase of the project to a new level.
- With weekly safety meetings, you can rest assured our people have knowledge of and respect the industry’s highest standards of safety.
- Prior to construction, your project Superintendent will have an on-site, pre-construction meeting with you and your team to align on expectations and make plans to prepare the site (i.e.stakes, grading,etc.)
- Once more, before mobilizing our team, your project super will visit the site again to ensure all prep work has been done successfully.
- If all is well, we begin work within a day or two.
- To ensure our team stays productive and efficient on your project, we remain committed to keeping your site clean and organized, and the lines of communication open.
When your project is at or nearing completion, the team will walk through the site with you to make sure your final punch list is complete, and that you are more than happy with our work. ACPeople stand behind their workmanship. That’s why we provide a minimum 1-year warranty on all of our projects and commit to making repairs that are as painless and cost effective for our clients as possible.Request a Quote